CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yummy Pasta Salad!



Yummy Pasta Salad

1 bag of Radiatore pasta (sometimes I can't find this so I use wagon wheel,spiral, or any pasta salad noodles to your liking!)
1 Can of Pineapple Tidbits drained
Red grapes cut in half
1 bunch green onions chopped
3-4 celery chopped

cook pasta according to directions on bag. drain, run under cold water to help cool it off faster and also help it to not stick together. add all of the ingredients together, mix sauce then pour over salad and blend it all together.


Sauce for salad
2 parts KRAFT coleslaw dressing to 1 part mayonaise ( basicly I dump the whole bottle of coleslaw dressing in a bowl and add 1 cup of mayo.) Mix this together and pour over pasta salad and blend till everything is coated well. makes a fairly big bowl of salad.

optional to add:
cooked and chopped chicken
cashews
mandarin oranges

label : side dish

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: