***This dip is becoming a Super Bowl tradition. (I'm just a little behind in posting it...) I found this recipe at allrecipes.com, but made a few changes. I think the thing I like the most about this particular seven layer dip, is the seasoned sour cream.***
INGREDIENTS:
2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and diced
1 1/2 TBSP fresh lime juice
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup salsa
garlic salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
1 (8 oz) container sour cream
1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning mix (I like the Taco Bell brand)
4 roma tomatoes, diced
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
1 (16 oz) can refried beans
2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese (I use whatever kind I have)
abt 1 lb cooked ground beef (with onions and green peppers added)
can green chiles
1 (2.25 oz) can black olives, drained and finely chopped
DIRECTIONS:
1. Heat up refried beans in a skillet. Add cooked ground beef (w/ onions and green peppers). Add can of green chiles.
2. Spread refried bean mixture in a 9x13 pan or on a large serving platter. Let stand in pan for 30 minutes to cool before adding other layers.
3. In a medium bowl, mash the avocados. Mix in lime juice, cilantro, salsa, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning.
5. Top refried bean mixture with sour cream mixture. Spread on guacamole. Top with tomatoes, green onions, cheese, and black olives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment