This recipe is one of my kids favorites and it is so fast and easy! I even sometimes use canned chicken if I am really in a pinch for time and it still tastes great!
Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts, diced
1 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese (I use light cream cheese and it still tastes great!)
3/4 c. sour cream
1 can mild green chiles
1/2 cup salsa
1 14 oz. can enchilada sauce
1 cup grated cheese
chopped olives (optional)
6-8 medium flour tortillas
Put diced chicken in skillet and cook thoroughly. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sour cream, green chiles, and salsa in mixing bowl. Add cooked chicken and stir. Put a large scoop of filling into each tortilla and roll it up. Place in a large baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas. Top with cheese and olives. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I tried this the other night and it was delish! Very easy to make too. I tried it with the canned chicken and am excited to try it again some time with diced chicken breasts. I bet it will make it even better. My hubby even enjoyed the leftovers!
Post a Comment