I love this recipe because it is so easy to make and only takes about 10 minutes of prep time. This is for the dough so you can make any kind you would like, but we really like the BLT pizza. (I don't have a picture, sorry!)
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp. Yeast
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Cup "comfy hot" water
2 Tbsp. oil
another 1 cup flour as needed
Mix flour, yeast, sugar, & salt. Then add water, oil (and extra flour as needed). Makes a soft dough but not sticky. Knead for 5 minutes, then let the dough rest 5 minutes. Roll onto pizza stone or baking sheet. Cook for 2-3 minutes at 500 degrees to set the dough. Then take out and add toppings. Cook another 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. You can make 2 thin crusts with this recipe. It is yummy and soft.
To do the BLT toppings: I add chopped up bacon and cheese on regular pizza sauce. Cook as directed. In a bowl put chopped lettuce with a little mayo, add to top of fresh baked pizza and add a slice of tomato. It is delicious!!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Fast & Easy homemade pizza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have tried this and it is soooo good! And way easy!
I tried it, too. We loved it. I have to say I am usually skeptical about "Fast & Easy" recipes because even "30-minute meals" take me at least an hour. :( I am a very slow cook. However, this really didn't take long at all and it was great!
Post a Comment