It seems we’ve all deserted our poor recipe blog!
Well I have a proposition for you! As one of my new year’s resolutions, I am trying to cook better for my family (more regularly and healthier). But, it is only mid-January and I’m just not feelin’ my recipes. :) Can you help?
Let’s resuscitate our recipe blog! As a shabby attempt to motivate us, I propose a contest. Any one who posts a recipe between now and Valentine’s Day will be entered into a drawing for an extremely exciting prize: probably a $10 Target gift card or something similar (hey, I’m not made of money!). Post your yummy holiday recipes, your winter comfort food recipes, your Super Bowl recipes; post it all! Don’t worry about including a picture if that discourages you from posting.
Because I got a great new crock pot for Christmas and it seems my afternoon-make-dinner-hours are crazy, I will enter you twice if you post a crock pot recipe! (My contest, my rules! He he!)
As always, if others want to join, just leave a comment with your email.
Happy Cooking! And thanks in advance! I’ve had great luck with your recipes in the past!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Let's Revive our Abandoned Blog!
Posted by Laura at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment