CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cream Cheese Chicken

2-4 frozen chicken breasts
1 package Italian dressing mix
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz cream cheese -- not frozen

Put first 3 ingredients together in a crock pot for 6-8 hours on low. Pull out chicken (carefully because it has a tendency to fall apart) and mix in cream cheese. Thin sauce with water or milk to desired consistency and stir well. Serve over noodles - I like bow tie.

**You can leave the chicken in the crock pot when you mix in the cream cheese. The chicken will break apart and then you can serve all of it over the noodles. However, this looks less appetizing (though it tastes the same), and I prefer not to do it.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Mmmm. A classic. I also like this served over rice.