4 boneless chicken breasts
2 tbs. balsamic vinegarette dressing
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. seasoned pepper
1 large roma tomato (cut into 8 slices)
1/4 c. crumbled feta cheese
Set oven to broil. Mix dressing, italian seasoning, and pepper. Brush both sides of chicken with mixture and place on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for about 10 minutes, turning once. Top with tomato, then cheese. Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
I cooked my chicken for about 10 minutes on each side, but I am really paranoid about not cooking chicken long enough. It was still tender and juicy after cooking that long, but the 10 minutes might be enough. I guess it will depend on the size of your chicken breasts. I also used about double the feta it called for, but that's just my personal preference. :)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Feta-Topped Chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment