CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Steak and Seseme Seed Aspharagus


I kind of improvised a lot of this, so I don't have exact measurements, so sorry if this isn't the easiest recipe to follow!

Steak seasoning: (I just sprinkled as much on as I wanted of each of these)
Salt
Pepper
Powdered Garlic
Onion Salt
Marjoram (dried)
Basil Leaves (dried)
Rosemary (dried)

I forked the steak before adding the seasonings, and then I cooked the steak in a frying pan with olive oil over medium heat until it was cooked to my liking.

Asparagus
After washing it and cutting the bottom inch or two off, I sauteed it over medium heat in olive oil for about 6-8 minutes, turning every few minutes. Then I added sesame seeds (again, I just sprinkled however much I felt like) and continued cooking for another minute or two. Then I sprinkled with salt, rotated, and sprinkled with salt again. Then I added some soy sauce; I tried to make sure I got some on all the asparagus. I'd say it was probably about 2-3 tablespoons total. I let it simmer for just a minute or two more, and then served!

0 comments: